A very warm Thank You to LaDona at ladonasmusicstudio.com for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I thoroughly enjoy her posts about what she’s doing in her music studio and in her life. Be sure to check out her blog!
To accept the award, the rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell seven facts about yourself
- Nominate 10 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
So, here goes…
7 Facts About Dana Rice:
1. Earlier this year, I auditioned for The TV Show, X Factor… but I didn’t get chosen to be a contestant on the show – bummer!
2. 10 days after I met my husband, he proposed to me and I accepted! We’ve been married 17 years now.
3. My favorite word is “Immediately” – Do you have to ask why?
4. When I was a little girl, I wanted to grow up to be the Bionic Woman – anybody remember that TV show?
5. I am an ordained minister.
6. I am an Apple Products addict.
7. I like to write songs.
10 Bloggers That I Nominate for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1.Laura at lauralamere.com
2. Andrea and Trevor at teachpianotoday.com/blog
3. Anne at pianoanne.blogspot.com
4. Natalie at musicmattersblog.com
5. Jennifer at foxxpianostudio.blogspot.com
6. Amaryah at missamaryah.com
7. Jenny at theteachingstudio.blogspot.com
8. Lesley at lesleycarter.wordpress.com
9. Jeana at singanewsongmusic.blogspot.com
10. Talin at talinorfali.wordpress.com